I bought 3 Qty Saree on 10 August 2016 for Raksha bhandhan festival, 16 August 2016 delivered to Mumbai my home town, but unfortunately when my parents are opened the Packets. They found all 3 Qty defective Sarees.

all Sarees totally different and cheap products.

Order ID Qty Preis (Rs)

So I have decided to Give Police complaint....soon

Highly Disappointed

Regards

Ganesh

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of saree from Indian Gifts Portal and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $89 and wants Indian Gifts Portal to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was website not trustworthy, service and response, customer service and delivery and customer care. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Indian Gifts Portal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Indian Gifts Portal?

Comments

IndianGiftsPortalCares
Indian Gifts Portal Verified Representative

Hey,

I am really sorry you had to go through this.This generally dosent happen but we do try our best avoid the errors.

Now we wont be able to investigate this case but please give us this chance to restore our faith with IGP again.Please feel free to call us on (022) 4343 3333 or email us on support@indiangiftsportal.com and we'll be happy to assist you.

Regards