Indian Gifts Portal - Defective Sarees (Bought for Rakhi Festival)
I bought 3 Qty Saree on 10 August 2016 for Raksha bhandhan festival, 16 August 2016 delivered to Mumbai my home town, but unfortunately when my parents are opened the Packets. They found all 3 Qty defective Sarees.
all Sarees totally different and cheap products.
Order ID Qty Preis (Rs)
IGP890541 2 3900
IGP890388 1 1950
Total 3 5850
I have written E-Mail and called but No Response from them
So I have decided to Give Police complaint....soon
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Website not trustworthy
- Service and response
- Customer service
- Delivery and customer care
You May Also Like
- "Sent bouquet from FTD.com online to my mother for her birthday to be delivered to her door in Summerland. What she got was a box delivered to her local post..."
- "I purchased gift hamper on 30th for delivery on 3rd April in Germany vide order no. IGP812207. It was delivered on 4th. But am shocked to know all the..."
- "I had a friend that had surgery. To cheer her up I sent her some flowers. She thanked me and sent me a picture of the flowers. They looked NOTHING..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."
- "My Sister from AL Khor Qatar sent me money via trans fast worth P 20,223.35 which I received it at mlhuilier just only P 20,098.00. Where's the remaining P 125.35?..."
- "Disappointing service by Dynamite CLothing I placed an online order for 2 dresses on Nov 28,2016 and selected "2 day delivery" by paying $20 extra. Items were shipped on Nov..."