1.3

Horrible service.Whoever reads this post i suggest you think twice before ordering from here.

Recently i ordered gifts via IGP to be delivered to my brother in Dubai for the occasion of his anniversary. To start of the cost of delivery was more than the entire order. The gifts were for about 30 dollars but the delivery rate was preposterously high at 50 dollars. I made the mistake of paying the same and lo and behold only the partial order was delivered on time ruining the entire occasion.

i mean if you are charging so much the least you can do is provide quality of service but no.I am never ordering from here.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of delivery service from Indian Gifts Portal. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Indian Gifts Portal to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Indian Gifts Portal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Indian Gifts Portal?

Comments

IndianGiftsPortalCares
Indian Gifts Portal Verified Representative

Hey,

I am really sorry you had to go through this.This generally dosent happen but we do try our best avoid the errors.

Now we wont be able to investigate this case but please give us this chance to restore our faith with IGP again.Please feel free to call us on (022) 4343 3333 or email us on support@indiangiftsportal.com and we'll be happy to assist you.

Regards