4.4

HI IGP Team, I have long been using the site for sending Rakhi's to my near & dear ones (even though not a lot many that i know). They have always delivered rakhis on time with a little delay if at all there may be due to a late order.

But, I was amazed this time since this was the first time in many years that i decided to send flowers for my parents 45th Anniversary & the team came handy. Mom & Dad were wonder struck & the happiness & smiles on their faces was priceless (thanks to the media we have now a days, we could atleast see them). Wanted to order eggless but i did otherwise & the Customer Care people right away changed it to have it delivered in time without asking me to pay right away for the change. Felt home like coz its not everytime you encounter people who are ready to help you right away.

Thank you Team Once again & I am sure to recommend it to as many as i could. Best Regds, Bhavana

Product or Service Mentioned: Indian Gifts Portal Arrangement.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Customer service and delivery was good.

Company wrote 1 public responses to the review from Dec 12, 2017.

Comments

IndianGiftsPortalCares
Indian Gifts Portal Verified Representative

Hey Bhavana,

Thank you so much once again for taking your time out and reviewing us, It is words like these from our customers that helps us in excelling in all aspects of gifting and making their experience worth while with us.

We will definitely strive to be your first choice for gifting and will try our level best to not disappoint you in any way.

Warm Regards,