I purchased gift hamper on 30th for delivery on 3rd April in Germany vide order no. IGP812207. It was delivered on 4th. But am shocked to know all the items are different, and cheap ones. I sent pictures of the items received, to which I received below response:

Rashmi Ekka

4:46 PM (18 hours ago)

to me, Pravida, Lovely

Dear Customer,

We are highly apologize for the inconvenience caused regarding this order .

As the good luck plant is perfectly all right in this order and the mug which you have ordered was not in stock at that time .

So to avoid any more delay regarding this order the alternate was shipped .

Thanks & Regards,

Rashmi

www.igp.com

Who gave them the right to ship cheap and unwanted items, if the ordered item was not available they should have checked with me.

TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE WITH THIS WEBSITE NOT TRUSTWORTHY;

even the colour of jute potli is different the shipped plant does not have any leaves, colour of the mug is different, its totally different hamper, one can make out the quality of the things in the first pic and other two pics.

My advise to all to not to trust this website.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of indian gifts portal good luck plant with coffee and truffle chocolates gift basket from Indian Gifts Portal and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $27 and wants Indian Gifts Portal to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was website not trustworthy. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Indian Gifts Portal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Indian Gifts Portal?

Comments

IndianGiftsPortalCares
Indian Gifts Portal Verified Representative

Hey,

I am really sorry you had to go through this.This generally dosent happen but we do try our best avoid the errors.

Now we wont be able to investigate this case but please give us this chance to restore our faith with IGP again.Please feel free to call us on (022) 4343 3333 or email us on support@indiangiftsportal.com and we'll be happy to assist you.

Regards