Product displayed on site is absolutely different from what they ship.No response to emails and the guys are not concerned about any issues raised by customers.

A total don't care attitude. Never using their website again..... Guys beware the most pathetic scamster is here...... These guys are here to cheat the customers.

They don't realize that this cannot last long. I will never even go near their site ever ever again.... Money is better spent elsewhere than wasting on them.

Do not bother emailing them any issues as they wont reply....Wish I never saw this site in the first place.Feel so bad for sending gift from these guys as the items shipped were totally ***.....

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Indian Gifts Portal and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $12 and wants Indian Gifts Portal to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was website not trustworthy and delivery and customer care. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Indian Gifts Portal and indian gifts portal customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Indian Gifts Portal?

Comments