I ordered a cake for my Mom. Then, I realized that she may be traveling by the time the cake reaches our home. So, I talked to customer service to cancel the order. They assured me that the package will be delivered on time. I trusted them and didn't cancel my order. Big mistake. The cake didn't reach on time and I lost my money on a stale cake.

Perhaps the lies are limited to their customer service department. But, it may be representative of the company as a whole.

Filler words to reach 100 word limit:Jhv in j up ih uh ih uh ih ih ih ih I hi high it I t your hh II oi Khu gym r Ed this klm ih ih up hh hg hg ugh gy get yy u oi Khu gy fh hit ih ugh gu hi hu gut yy in ok ih hg yg hg yay Ty you hij km

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of cake from Indian Gifts Portal. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $20 and wants Indian Gifts Portal to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Indian Gifts Portal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Indiangiftsportal

Dear Customer, Greetings from IGP,At the outset, we deeply regret your unfortunate experience. We understand your grievance and realize the distress that you have undergone.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.We know that this is not the kind of service you expected and nor do we intend to serve you in any bleak way.

The current situation is being taken care of and we promise a better service next time. Thanks for your patience, Regards,(Team IGP)