Congers, New York
2.1

I have had horrible experiences shipping gifts and never deliver them on time and besides which they have never delivered items. Till date, I have not received my refund as well. Horrible company. They are a scam.....pretending to sent gifts.

I liked: Their website.

I didn't like: Their delivery, Promises they make.

Had an Experience with Indian Gifts Portal?

Comments

IndianGiftsPortalCares
Indian Gifts Portal Verified Representative

Hey,

I am really sorry you had to go through this.This generally dosent happen but we do try our best avoid the errors.

Now we wont be able to investigate this case but please give us this chance to restore our faith with IGP again.Please feel free to call us on (022) 4343 3333 or email us on support@indiangiftsportal.com and we'll be happy to assist you.

Regards